Dream Come True: Ilorin-born Ajasa Ibrahim joins 18-man Super Eagles for Russia friendly

Dream Come True: Kwara-born Ajasa Ibrahim joins 18-man Super Eagles for Russia friendly
From the streets of OffA in Kwara Stste to the National Team Camp – the story of Ajasa Ibrahim is a true definition of GRIND, BELIEVE, RISE!

The Ilorin Boy has been officially invited to join 18 players in camp ahead of Nigeria’s international friendly game against Russia.

This is not luck, this is years of dedication, discipline, and victory, from playing under the hot Lagos sun to playing for Hephzibar in the state league  to the Green White Green jersey of the national team, Ajasa has proven that dreams do come true if you work for it.

According to him “I’m really happy to be here and I’m very surprised. This has been my dream since I was very young, and here I am now – in the Super Eagles camp with 18 great players ahead of the Russia friendly. He said,

In his humility,  “I really want to appreciate the Super Eagles Coach Eric Chelle for giving me the opportunity to come and play for Nigeria and the team Secretary Dayo Enebi, for guiding me through the journey to get to the camp and  I want to thank my family so much, my loved ones and everyone who supported me a lot to reach this level. This is for everyone who believed in me. And Idowu Ismail for recognizing my talent and for supporting me and I will never disappoint everyone who trust in my ability and I want to tell all my Hephzibar Sports Club players just believe in your dreams”,  Ajasa concluded.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Ilorin-born Soliu Ajia Yakubu,Flying Eagles Goalkeeper for AFCON

Yewa FC Academy clinch Samurai league title with unbeaten record

Breaking: Kwara United Captain Abdulafeez Musa Olororo Bids Emotional Farewell to Club, Set To Join Niger Tornadoes