Elkanemi Warriors gear up for CAFCC battle as Commissioner Saina Buba charges team to go for victory

Elkanemi Warriors gear up for CAFCC battle as Commissioner Saina Buba charges team to go for victory


The Borno State Honourable Commissioner for Youths, Sports Development and Poverty Alleviation, Comrade Saina Buba, has paid a motivational visit to El-Kanemi Warriors FC as the team intensifies preparations for its crucial continental engagement.

The Commissioner visited the Babagana Umara Zulum Boys on Friday, 4th September 2026, at the Remo Stars Stadium, Ikenne, Ogun State.

Comrade Saina Buba watched the team's evening training session from start to finish, showing his commitment and support for the players and technical crew ahead of Sunday's encounter.

After the training exercise, the energetic and workaholic Commissioner held an interactive session with the players, who expressed their excitement and appreciation over his visit.

Addressing the team, Comrade Saina Buba said:

“I am here to see you, and I am glad with what I saw today. I really appreciate the technical crew for their efforts in making sure that we have a formidable team within a short period of time.

“I am expecting nothing but victory on Sunday, which I believe you will deliver to put smiles on the faces of our fans.”

The Commissioner also paid the allowances of the management, technical crew and players, respectively, while urging the team to give a good representation of Borno State and make the people proud.

Speaking on behalf of the technical crew, the Technical Adviser of El-Kanemi Warriors FC, Mr King Emmanuel, expressed profound appreciation to the Commissioner for his support and encouragement.

“I want to sincerely thank you, sir, for the opportunity given to me and the other members of the technical crew. Thank you for your hospitality and for making us feel at home. This team will not disappoint you. We will do everything possible to make Borno State proud and also justify the investment and confidence you have in us".

The Technical Adviser also appealed to the Commissioner to extend his greetings and appreciation to the Borno State Football Association Chairman, Alhaji Babagana Kalli, for his continuous motivation and inspirational words to the team.

Speaking on behalf of the players, El-Kanemi Warriors FC Captain, Usman Abbas, assured the Commissioner that the players would give their best.

“I want to thank the Honourable Commissioner for this visit and for everything he has done for us. In Sha Allah, we are not going to let you down. We will do everything within our capacity to ensure that we win the match for Borno State and make our supporters proud,” the Captain stated.

The visit ended with a group photograph involving the Honourable Commissioner, management, technical crew and players before Comrade Saina Buba departed for his accommodation.

The visit has further boosted the morale of the El-Kanemi Warriors FC players as they continue preparations with high hopes and determination to secure victory and bring glory to Borno State.

GAGA
Media Director
El-Kanemi Warriors FC

Popular posts from this blog

Saheed Abdulkadir appointed Kwara United Team Manager

Meet Ilorin-born Soliu Ajia Yakubu,Flying Eagles Goalkeeper for AFCON

Yewa FC Academy clinch Samurai league title with unbeaten record