TSM Academy stars off to Serbia for trials as club proprietor eyes more european moves for players

TSM Academy stars off to Serbia for trials as club proprietor eyes more european moves for players

Two players from TSM Football Academy, Sunday Aniebiet Samuel and Sunday Michael have departed for Serbia to begin trials as they edge closer to achieving their dreams of playing professional football in Europe.

The duo earned the opportunity after impressing at a recent international scouting tournament attended by scouts from Hungary, Denmark, Serbia, and the United Kingdom.

Speaking on the development, TSM Academy President Alabi Ola described the players' departure as another milestone for the academy.


"They are part of the five players selected from our recent scouting tournament where scouts came from Hungary, Denmark, Serbia and the UK. Two more players will also be travelling to Denmark soon," Alabi said.

He expressed delight over the latest breakthrough, reiterating that the academy remains committed to helping talented young footballers realise their dreams.

"Our focus has always been to provide opportunities for gifted players to achieve their football ambitions. Seeing our players earn these opportunities is a proud moment for us, and we believe they will make the most of them," he added.


Right-back Sunday Micheal said he was excited about the opportunity and determined to prove himself during the trials.

"I am very happy about this opportunity. I am going there to show what I have got and to conquer. I will give my best and make everyone proud," he said.

Attacker Aniebiet also expressed his excitement, describing the move as a major step in his football career.

"I am happy too. I believe this is a great opportunity to take my career to the next level. I will work hard and give everything I have," he said.

Both players also revealed that their ultimate ambition is to represent Nigeria's Super Eagles on the international stage.

TSM Academy Sporting Director Musa Abaya hailed the players' move to Serbia, congratulating them on the opportunity and wishing them success during the trials.

He expressed confidence that the duo would represent the academy well and encouraged them to remain disciplined, focused and determined as they pursue professional careers in Europe.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Ilorin-born Soliu Ajia Yakubu,Flying Eagles Goalkeeper for AFCON

Saheed Abdulkadir appointed Kwara United Team Manager

Yewa FC Academy clinch Samurai league title with unbeaten record